Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The search is over!

We finally bought land in Shreveport!!!  For 10 years we've been trying to meet in the middle.  Brandon Shaver wanted acres and I wanted Target.  I never thought we would find a compromise, but here we are!
9 acres of pure awesomeness and we are only 20 minutes from Target!  I did not think it was going to happen since it took 6 long months to finally close on the land, but man what a blessing.
The boys have already chosen a spot for their treehouse, Jaxon thinks we are getting a dog the day we move out here, and Papaw should be delivering a 4-wheeler shortly after that.
(It was a bad bet Earl, but then again you already knew that)
I have boots on, it's official, I'm a country girl now.  Do rain boots count?
Sitting around the bonfire making plans.  The boys can't stop talking about camping, and fishing, and shooting guns.  And as much as that freaks me out, I am going to love watching them grow into brave little men out here.
Bryce always seems to have a stick in his hand, and he's usually swinging it around making ninja sounds.  (I wonder where he learned that from) 
You really need to come by and visit as soon as we get settled in, but first things first, we have got to sell our house... like today!

1 comment: