Friday, August 10, 2012

Amazing Discovery

Somehow in the craziness of bringing Bryce home from the NICU we did not get a nose sucker. If you are a mom, then you know how important the hospital size nose sucker is. The tiny ones you can find at the store are just worthless. So I asked the all knowing "Doctor" Tara Andrews (yes, she's officially a doctor now) if she knew of any good ones. She told me that all of the mom doctors in her clinic swear by the GRACOBABY - NasalClear® Battery Operated Nasal Aspirator
You just stick it in their nose and push the button!  It might be gross but I love being able to see the snot in the tube.  It lets me know that we got that sucker and my baby can breathe now!  It's really easy to clean too.  Just pull the top part off and wash it out.  There's really no way of knowing if you have completely cleaned out those big hospital suckers. (scary!)  I found mine at CVS for like $20 and it was worth every penny.  So if you have a baby or know someone who does then go get them this amazing invention.  I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment