Sunday, May 6, 2012

Home study update

We are just about finished with the home study!  The lady from the agency has come out to the house twice now and even I couldn't believe how clean our house was.  Jaxon showed her his entire transformer collection while she asked him was he excited about having another little brother.  He just nodded his head and proceeded to tell her all about Optimus Prime and Megatron.  Come to find out, that was the extent of his interview.  Thank you Jesus!  We both had our extremely long interviews at her office, and talked through every personal and intimate detail of our lives.  All of the papers have been signed and we are waiting on just a few more finances to come through and we will be completely finished.  Wooo Whooo!

Now comes the fun part...waiting.  Waiting to be matched with a birth mother could take weeks, months, or even years.  I know God has an amazing plan and only He knows about His perfect timing, but I am really going to have to work on my impatience.  I am making a profile book about our family, friends, neighborhood, and daily life.  I must say it is full of some amazing people!  I am so proud of all our family and friends, and words cannot express how full my heart is.  Knowing that we have all the love and support we will ever need gives me such a peace about growing our family though adoption.  This precious baby will ALWAYS know love!  So many people are already in love with him and are praying for him daily and we have not even met him yet.

Thank You!

A few of my sweet friends from church

 Mama Joy & Papa's 60th anniversary party

Addy's baby dedication with the Shaver's


Boudreaux family reunion

Jaxon drew this precious picture of our family and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment